Great PHP Developer
Atommica is looking for engineers to focus on front-end development.
You should be passionate about shipping elegant and responsive web interfaces.You'll be working in a fast-paced, fun environment, and your work will be seen daily by thousands of people.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, drop us a line. We can't wait to hear from you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Build new web-based features and interfaces for Atommica.
- Redefine and iterate on internal applications.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Work with the Atommica analytics team to continuously improve the presentation and mining of important company product and user metrics.
- Enhance our web-based administration and customer support interfaces.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or demonstrated hacking chops.
- You have built some impressive, non-trivial web applications by hand.
- There are lots of people here that care about one pixel. You should too.
- You've seen CSRF and XSS in action and know how to prevent it from happening.
- Unix/Linux/MacOSX experience.
- You don't have to be a good designer, but you have good design taste.
- You know and can admit when something is not great. You can recognize that something you've done needs improvement.
- Can translate good design to web work.
- Knowledgeable about browser-specific issues and incompatibilities.
- Experience testing for the web (unit tests, Selenium, etc.).
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Mercurial, Git).
- Proficient in PHP or equivalent.
- Proficient in MySQL.
- Passion for Games.
- Good haircut.
If you're interested, e-mail us at [email protected] Important: The subject field of your email must read PHP Developer